Tourism Cooperations with the ALBERTINA Museum
Mag. Ines Groß-Weikhart
The ALBERTINA Museum is one of the most frequented Austrian museums and a highlight for all visitors. It is the goal of its tourism department to offer decision-makers in the travel industry information and support so that every visit to the museum will be a success.
For advice and to make individual arrangements please contact our tourism department at .
Due to the current legal regulation, no guided tours of persons are currently allowed.
Alternatively we can come to you online at a date of your choice! You can find more details here.
We hope to resume guided tours of the exhibitions in the usual manner from mid-January 2021.
- Registration for Austria Guides / Voucher Agreement
Visiting the ALBERTINA Museum frequently pays off! We are offering a voucher agreement for Austria Guides who visit the ALBERTINA Museum frequently and which will make your group visit experience more easier and comfortable. Our offer to you corresponds with your annual revenue at the ALBERTINA Museum: starting at EUR 500 per year, we are looking forward to welcoming you as our voucher partner.
- Tickets can be reserved free of charge and picked up at the ticket desk (requires advance registration of your upcoming visit)
- Fast Lane at the ticket desk
- Free of charge use of our main cloak room by showing your tour guide ID. Big bags or backpacks need to be checked in at the cloak room.
- Receive catalogues (PDF) free of charge as well as handouts for new exhibitions for preparing your visit
- Free participation in information tours to all new exhibitions in cooperation/by invitation of the WKO
- Reduced group price from 10 persons
- ONLY stateroom ticket: This special reduced-price ticket, with which only the staterooms but not the other exhibition halls can be visited, is exclusively available to voucher partners.
Furthermore we are offering discounts on tickets for voucher customers with annual turnovers of EUR 500.
* For all Austria Guides without voucher agreements, the terms and conditions of a group visit apply. Austria Guides can enter the Museum for free when showing a valid ID.
- Voucher Agreement for Travel Agencies and Tourism Partners
We offer voucher agreements for travel agencies, incoming agencies, and tourism multipliers. These enable you to conveniently pay for services (admission, tours, audio guides) used by your customers when they visit the Albertina Museum by means of collective invoices, sparing your guests the hassle of financial transactions.
A prerequisite for such cooperative arrangements is a minimum turnover of EUR 500.00 per calendar year. We offer special conditions in cases where turnover far exceeds this amount.
Should you be interested, please contact us at to request more detailed information and/or a contract.
- Sign up for our Newsletter (in German)
Stay up-to-date on exhibitions, offers and activities of the ALBERTINA Museum.
Currently this service is only available in German.